Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Earning money from home is the topic, in which I started to have a large interest in the last several days. I found out that is it possible to earn money by writing content (articles and reviews). In my future posts I will dwell upon ways of earning money by writing articles, but today lets me show you two sites, where to can get paid to review.

Get paid to review – sites to join:

Ciao.co.uk is so far the best sites, which pays money for writing reviews. This is a huge content service, where thousands of users share their thoughts about products and services. Here your earnings depend on the popularity of your reviews and additionally you can get money for referring new members to Ciao.


My second favorite website for making money for free is Dooyoo.co.uk. So far I was getting about $1 for every review I wrote, but all my reviews will be generating me money in the future, because users receive extra money for every visit. Users can choose to get money from Dooyoo by PayPal or via Amazon certificate.

I do hope that these sites will help you making money online for free. Later on I will share my experience with these sites and hopefully will upload some of my payment proofs.